Sunday, November 19, 2006

Messiah is really big

After praticing for several weeks, our choir can perform "For unto us a child is born", "Glory to God", "Halelujah", and "Worthy is the lamb". When I compared to what I heard from the CD, this is just puny part of the whole set. Well, they already took us a long time to not get lost singing.

I felt I really achieved something when I finally got the point how to sing the A-men in "Worthy is the lamb". We're going to perform in Ching-Hua University in Hsinchu on 12/3 Sunday evening. Many other great performers are attending the event.

The goal is to accumulate enough funds for 仁愛啟智中心. Only the funds beyond the expense will be available to be donated to the center. Let's pray that there will be a great amount of it accumulated for the contribution.

I'll post the electronic DM once I get it.

2 comments:

Benjamin Wu said...

IF you can manage to record your performance AND post the clip here, that'll be NICE!

Samuel Liang said...

I'll ask my wife to do it.
But, it'll be hard to find me among them as you know I am not tall enough to be obvious in the crowd.