Tuesday, July 25, 2006

insomnia - 2

I can't understand, after another week, my wife is suffering from insomnia again.
I have no idea why this would come back.

She is not under great pressure, and she is living regularly. She is not on alcohol, drug, coffee or anthing that's abnormal.

From, last Tuesday, she suffered from this continuously for 3 days, then things got better afterwards. From Friday, her sleeping were almost back to normal. But last night, that same problem came back.

She is drinking milk (she never touches milk) each night before going to bed, and taking chinese medicine which helps to relax. I have no idea why this still happens. We prayed and hoped that she could fall asleep when half the night had passed. Still when I dressed up for work, she hadn't fallen asleep at all.

This is really a big test to our familly, and I really hope that God could make it go away.

No comments: