Sunday, May 27, 2007

Update of Samsung event

After the phone call, I really couldn't accept the fact that what I deserved being taken back due to unproven action made. They claim that I did not fax the form after all the work I have done, I felt like being treated as an idiot.

I searched the website and found I could extract part of my phone bills in detail to see whether my phone has made any phone call to the fax number. Bingo, there was it on Feb. 27 night around 20:00. I fax the information to Samsung again and waited for their answer. Finally after one day the same lady called me again.

This time she asked if I could also extract data from my fax machine to prove I have faxed successfully. I was stuck at this point because my fax machine doesn't keep old datas. I had but wrote another brief message and faxed it over stating that there was nothing more to do from my side. My tone was not kind anymore.

Two later, the lady called and said that she would request the free toner for me, and if something comes up, she will let me know again.

Finally, last Thu., the toner came. My aggressive actions were not in vain. And thanks to her effort, this communication, although not well held, however turn out to have a happy ending.

No comments: