Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Start a new journey

Never thought that I would leave the company I work for this fast.

Obviously, bad things do happen.
Some print out I left in the copy room show some English skill fill out, which taken by someone on purpose as an evidence against my loyalty to the company has damaged my reputation among the managers.

Although my boss believes my explanation that it has nothing to do with my intention for a new job hunt, he doesn't guarantee that the company will keep me. In either case, there is no staying if someone in the management level remains doubtful of my commitment to company's benefit.

I don't know if this is a coincidence or God's will. Last Friday another company started to contact me about a position in their office. I softly denied their kind offer, but the contact is not over yet.

Now apparently, I am going not to stay here anymore. If this is God's will, may he open the door wide open while closing the other firmly. Right now the closing one is for sure, but I don't know about the opening one. I always wanted to work for an IC design company. But now, since the software company sets up higher barrier, it is better to work for one at this time. Hopefully God leads me the right way.

No comments: