Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Goodbye Incentia

Although my boss and my manager both said sorry and felt regretful to let me go with others that the company asked to leave, the sincerity cannot compensate what I suffered since the bad news was announced.

I had no choice but go on.
For some reason, I felt relieved that no more pressure is on me now. But tomorrow, another day shall come, and new challenges will be encountered.

Today is my last day and I left at 15:30. Having all stuffs packed, this place will never be visited again.

On the other hand, my New Year vacation has started ealier this year and lasts until the first of March.

If I start my new carreer in the next company before that March 1st, then I even get paid twice for the same period of time.

But I tend not do so, for a long time relax does not come so often. And I think I should take good advantage of it. Both my eyes and my waist don't feel good and I'm sure they'll be much better after this vacation.

Thank God, I don't panic much for He must have plans for me. I shall ask for guidance and follow His will, as He will lead the way.

1 comment:

Benjamin Wu said...

All the best to you in your new journey, Sam. May you be safe and healthy in His hand.