Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am back

Due to not being able to post pictures, I have stopped the posting, and tried to open another blog. Maybe I was busy at the same time, I couldn't remember how to log in to the newly created blog system.

Thanks God, it was just the explorer system problem. Now at office I will have to use firefox. But at home IE works. Hello did not work. Mayby I have renew this one as well.

As Hero Wu suggested, I will post films about the concert in early Dec.

I SO liked the song "Exaudi Laudate" (Come, let's praise the lord) by John Rutter. Sadly, I couldn't find the CD that contains the song. I'll post segment of this song as well.

The other song I will post is "For unto us a child is born". This is also the favorite of the 4 songs we sang (Glory to God, Hallelujah, Worthy is the lamb are the other 3)

No comments: