Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A night at a motel


We spent the night at a motel. The bath tub was huge enough for the three of us, and it has massage system, too. My naughty son saw the candle lights (behind) and tried to blow them off. At that time my wife was preparing the hot water. Suddenly my son slipped into the tub. If there was no water, he could have gotten hurt very seriously. But he was scared enough to keep saying that he didn't want to take a bath.

The motel was a nice place to spend the night, except that the bed was too shaky (probably a water bed) and we don't like to sleep on a bed like that. All three of us didn't sleep well after the night. But that was a wonderful experience.

I heard that these motels are designed for people having affairs. When I turned on the TV and switched to 22 channel (supposed to be animal planet), I saw the introduction video of the motel. I tried to switch down to 19 (looking for discovery channel), then went through 6,7 channels that played videos forbidden for under 18. I don't know what my son was thinking when he saw them. Quickly, I switched to 30 (it was playing Chibi Maruko) and we were settled for the TV show. Posted by Picasa

No comments: