Friday, August 25, 2006

One year ago...




The last wedding (around last Summer) we've been so far invited from my coworker in the same company.
Just wanted to record this moment. This angel with innocent curiosity while receiving the gift from the newly wed is turning into a little devil more and more often now. But we love him whether he chooses to pretend he is an angel or a devil.




Thank God I was not the photographer, otherwise I would probably keep thinking : "Why don't you watch me at the same time? I'm gonna take two pictures to make sure I don't miss you guys."

Obviosly the gift attracts a lot greater attention from my son.
As for my wife, it was also a very rare occassion for her to dress up. I guess we all have been too busy and not paid much attention to our images.



No comments: